- I am Visiting Fellow in High Resolution
Imaging at Bath Spa University and shortly I shall be writing a book on
HD and its growing impact on contemporary thinking entitled 'White Cities:
the dawning of High Definition Technologies'. Also in association with
Bath Spa's High Definition Lab which I've helped to set the specs for.
I hope to be setting up some test work with various lossless systems in
London and the States.
- In September 2007 I begin an Arts and Humanities Research Council Creative Fellowship in High Definition Video entitled The Actual, the Virtual and the Hyper Real which will investigate the nature of the developments in high resolution imaging and the development of aesthetics specific to high resolution images.
- G SPOTS - 2001, Director Daniel Fine - Bagelfish Productions - 10 mins,
Generated on Hi Definition 24p, Laser mastered to 35mm. http://www.http://bagelfish.com/ - 2001
HD Quick Guide
- Hi-Definition article
- Download HiDefinition Article on the making of G Spots
- I've presented papers at various seminars at the National Film Theatre.
- June 2003 and I gave a paper at the Cilect High Definition Seminar at the National Film Theatre and thereafter mentored a group shooting on HD Varicam. with Brian Tufano mentoring the other group on HD Cam.
- December 2003 and I gave another paper at the NFT on HD acquisition for the BKSTS and DTG.THE BROADCAST HD SEMINAR - February 2004 at London's "Hospital" group and I sat in on a panel discussion organized by Broadcast magazine about HD post production routes.May 2006 I presented another paper at the Engine Room in Bridgewater entitled "High Definition: No Mercy" as
it has become clear to me that many people are very confused concerning
what HD is and what it is becoming - the numbers involved in compression
and also thoise involved in 'lossless' gathering onto hard drive are
the key to the future work. End 2006 I presented another paper for
(VET Video Engineering and Training) in London.
- CINEMATOGRAPHY Main Site
- Cinema Release Feature Films
- Cinema Shorts
- E-Mail: email@example.com e-mail me Telephone +44 (0)1749 890 610 Fax +44 (0)1749
890 018 Mobile +44 (0)7976 370 984